Here are a few photos of the kiddos being goofy! I think the first two were actually taken before our trip, clear back at the end of December. Super E and her sidekick!
These next photos were taken at the beginning of March. I have no idea what we were doing, but Jackson sure does look cute in red tights!
One evening while I was in the kitchen trying to get some dinner together I heard a strange sound. I go in the living room to find Miles pushing around the quilt rack. He wanted to walk around and this was the closest thing he could use to help him I guess!
Not much other excitement to report from February to the beginning of March. I'll be back in the next few days to report on Easter and our visitors!! Hopefully the internet continues to cooperate and I can get some photos uploaded. (Cross your fingers!)





No comments:
Post a Comment