Sunday, October 28, 2012

A blog beginning...

I have been contemplating starting a blog for over two years now. I guess it began when we moved to Georgetown, Guyana at the very end of December 2010. A few of Matt and I' aunts suggested that it would be a good way to keep in touch. Obviously it has taken me a long time to get started... And it is a little more complicated than I had anticipated, so please excuse the site construction and keep coming back to see new additions.

For now I will leave you with the lyrics from Gary Allan that inspired the title.
Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart
  
Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day
  
But the struggles makes you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has its own way of takin' it sweet time 
No,life ain't always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life ain't always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride
  
Life ain't always beautiful
Some days I miss your smile
I get tired of walkin' all these lonely miles
  
And I wish for just one minute
I could see your pretty face
Guess I can dream, but life don't work that way
But the struggles makes me stronger
And the changes make me wise
And happiness has its own way of takin' its sweet time

No, life ain't always beautiful
 But I know I'll be fine
 Hey, life ain't always beautiful
 But its a beautiful ride
 What a beautiful ride

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start your blog! Sure am proud of all that you've accomplished. Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete